Linuxism in dlls/msvcrt/msvcrt.spec?

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at accpac.com
Tue Mar 19 10:23:13 CST 2002

Well actually I think both are wrong; I am just doing the patch.

(Actually I don't understand where the _toupper is coming from)

The problem is that _toupper is NOT the same as toupper; _toupper does not
test that the character is lowercase; it just converts it.

The patch is to hook into the existing MSVCRT__toupper and MSVCRT__tolower.

Bill