wineconf 2002: final things

Ian Schmidt ischmidt at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 19 17:38:15 CST 2002

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 04:49 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> http://home.arcor.de/andi.mohr/wine/wineconf2002/
> for the photos I took and the presentation I gave.

Thanks Andreas, those are great pictures :)

I've added a few cheesy "tooltips" with names that I could figure out to
Andi's group picture and posted it on Unofficial Wine Screenshots.  The
results are from squinting at nametags in the pictures and/or comparing to
peoples' homepage pictures, so errors are possible.  If you're in the picture
and aren't identified or are misidentified please email me directly and I'll
promptly update the pic so everyone can be properly quasi-famous ;-)

It's currently at http://wine.godmonkey.com/wineall.jpg

-Ian Schmidt
ischmidt at cfl.rr.com
Unofficial Wine Screenshots: http://wine.godmonkey.com/