Road to 0.9

Yven Leist leist at beldesign.de
Tue Mar 19 17:30:51 CST 2002

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 23:47, Michael Cardenas wrote:
> Can you pick up wine and compile it on a daily/weekly basis and let us
> know when/if your apps break?

Yes, definitely. I might not be able to do it _every_ day, but I could
certainly guarantee testing it at least once a week.
As far as trivial breakage is concerned (i.e application not starting at all)
I could probably even setup a simple cron job on my server that does a
"cvs up -dP && configure && make && make install && wine {my appp}"
and tests whether the application comes up, notifying me if it doesn't.
cheers,
Yven

Yven Johannes Leist - leist at beldesign.de
http://www.leist.beldesign.de