Why Wine is like playing the guitar

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 12:51:29 CST 2002

--- Roland <roland at netquant.com.br> wrote:
> We need a centralized site where users can vote what
> programs they want
> supported on WINE. I think Transgaming has already
> done this for their
> subscriber base. I think that codeweavers has
> something similar. I would be
> good if we could put that databases together. Maybe
> we should also
> categorize a little, like TOP-10 games, apps, etc...

I suggest to use Codeweavers Wine application database
(http://wine.codeweavers.com/appdb/). I think it had
votes information before, but I can't find this
information now.
If Transgaming have the database it is more
XWine-oriented. We, probably can exchange information
between these 2 databases, but I doubt we'll be able
to completely consolidate them.

Andriy Palamarchuk