Bugzilla and the Apps database

Tony lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Wed Mar 20 18:30:54 CST 2002

I would like to see some integration of the apps database with bugzilla.
The way I see it  the best way for this to work is for the apps database
to be a front end to bugzilla for users.  If a user has a problem with
the application they could search to see if the problem was already
reported or enter a new bug .  Dependancys for  getting the application
working 100% could be  integrated in this way.  The application
maintainer could help make sense of  useless bug reports, identify
duplicate bug reports and help decide when a bug was resolved.

Any comments?

Tony Lambregts