Bugzilla and the Apps database

Tony lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Wed Mar 20 19:57:47 CST 2002

Michael Cardenas wrote:

 > I think that is a great idea. The only problem is that there's not a
 > really good way to maintain a list in bugzilla that people can add to.
 > I guess the app list could be a big metabug. But this might mean less
 > flexible queries.

I don't  think I would like the metabug approach.  What is the problem
with  this, right now people cannot just add an app to the list. I first
have to go through a submission process to get my app put into the
database right now.  It seems to me that maintaining the list in buzilla
could be done when the app was actually added to the database. Could you
enlighten me  more about  this please.

Tony Lambregts.