Winebuild on Windows

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 19:52:13 CST 2002

spec32.c contains the code to build the *.def's from
the .spec.c. This patch fixes this right?

Also when I try to use winebuild to build the *.def
currently under win32, it wont work because its still
trying to look for a *.so instead of a dll when a
import library is listed. The problem is in import.c
on lines 109-111. When I remove the import lines in
the *.spec file winebuild has no trouble making the
*.def

Thanks
Steven