Even more dumb regression questions...

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Mar 24 02:12:41 CST 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Francois Gouget wrote:
[...]
>    For structures... there was a perl sample that created a Windows that
> was floating around. But I cannot find it anymore.

   Found it again. I attached it so you can have a look at it. But note
that it is based on a very old version of the framework. For instance:
 * it should not worry about wine::declare and define all the
constants itself but instead do:
   use winuser;
   use user32;
 * it should not use printf but ok and trace.

   Still, it shows how to 'pack data into a structure' and how to
declare callback procedures in perl. These are two useful items that
were not in my presentation. About packing data-structures, I don't know
if it has been simplified since...

     Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.