Hack/work-around for cursor problem on sparc-solaris

Warren_Baird at cimmetry.com Warren_Baird at cimmetry.com
Mon Mar 25 15:44:20 CST 2002

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> No; you can actually set a NULL cursor to hide the cursor. This is
> also used by ShowCursor().

Ok...  Do you agree that we should handle the 'failed to load cursor resources'
problem in a better way that just drawing no cursor?

If not, I'll just leave my change in locally until I get the cursor loading
fixed on solaris.  Once I get the problem fixed it may not be a big deal...

If so - how do you suggest we address it?  One possibility would be add a new
function named something like 'X11DRV_SetDefaultCursor' and have SetCursor call
it when LoadCursor fails...  Anyone have a better idea?

Warren