Help me to resolve undefined reference

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 14:40:24 CST 2002

--- Ku Cheng <kucheng at cisco.com> wrote:
> I noticed it and I tried to define it in winbase.h
> file previously. However
> it created many errors.
>
> Could you tell me what
> documentation tells the
> purpose of this file and the rules of making change
> to this file?

Hmm. There should not be any problems in adding the
call. I'll look into it.

> The application compiles and runs well in Win32.

How does this compiled under Windows application runs
on Wine?

Please, CC wine-devel list. Somebody else can give us
a hand or be interested in the problem. Yes, this will
give you 2 instances of the mail, sorry :-(

Andriy Palamarchuk