error: no implementation for WININET.dll.102(InternetGetConnectedState)

Jason M Bell bellj at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 31 23:51:23 CST 2002

hey everybody,

I'm trying to debug a windows application - the Paradise Poker client
program.  I keep getting an error when it runs:

--------------
err:win32:PE_fixup_imports No implementation for WININET.dll.102(InternetGetConnectedState) imported from C:\Program Files\ParadisePoker\client.exe, setting to 0xdeadbeef

wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("/usr/bin/winedbg 134662856 112") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

The source in dlls/wininet/internet.c clearly shows a (simple)
implementation for InternetGetConnectedState, but Wine isn't importing
it for some reason.  I've turned on other debug traces, but haven't
gotten any other useful information.  What are some other ways of
attacking the problem?  I'm pretty new at Wine development - any tips
you have would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
Jason