FW: argc/argv issue - More info, hack and questions...

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed May 1 15:13:36 CDT 2002

On Wed, 1 May 2002, Ann and Jason Edmeades wrote:

> Hi, I havent had any replies to the attached issue I was debugging - Can
> anyone assist, or should I just submit the patch. I know the patch works but
> I feel it is just masking a compatibility problem between two of the wine
> internal routines.

Alexandre committed the following patch to CVS recently. Would it fix
the bug?

From: http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-cvs/2002/04/0251.html

Changes by:     julliard at wine.codeweavers.com   02/04/29 14:34:06
Modified files:
        scheduler      : process.c
Log message:
        Don't prepend '--' to the command line when starting a Windows binary.
Patch: http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=10201088460758018652713908

           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander
                          si un sous-marin peut nager.