SetConsoleTitle

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Wed May 1 16:15:58 CDT 2002

Question - I modified WCMD to support the 'TITLE' command which passed it
through to SetConsoleTitle(A), and a simple program which subsequently calls
GetConsoleTitle shows that the new value is in effect, but I dont see any
window title for the WCMD shell.

Is this a limitation of the console handling? (I tried with Managed='Y' and
with no Managed line in my config file and the result was the same)

Should I submit the patch to support the title command even though it will
not be displayed currently? Its simple enough to do.

Regards,
Jason