known x11drv issue?

Chris chris at luethy.net
Thu May 2 20:48:20 CDT 2002

hullo everybody,
	i'm new to the wine-devel list, but i was wondering if this:

http://chris.luethy.net/wine/image.jpg

was a known issue. Whenever you drag around flat-edged windows (I'm not
sure what the offical name is in Win32), like the type you see in
Winamp's preferences or any non-resizeable window (thus, the flat edge
window) it leaves behind the white outline of that window (see link
above). I was wondering if anybody is currently working to resolve this
issue, or perhaps this is an issue in my configuration. Any hints?

--
Chris Thielen
chris at luethy.net