Application Database RFC

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Fri May 3 13:11:47 CDT 2002

Well, now that we're up to date with the public tree, I've been trying
to be the "Lawson" for office.

That's a hefty job though, so I'm enlisting the help of our qa dept in
entering bugs into bugs.winehq.com.

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi