More MSVC fixes

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat May 4 01:22:56 CDT 2002

> > However Alexandre doesn't like binary files in the CVS for good reasons

While I can see that to a point, it's not 100% clear to me that storing a .gif
(or what have you) in CVS is such a bad idea. I mean, the main advantage
of storing stuff as plain text is to be able to look at (and undrestand :))
the diffs. However, that's not the case for images, even when stored in a
text format.

CVS can handle binary files no problem. Can someone please refresh my
memory on why storing binary _images_ in CVS is such a bad idea?

--
Dimi.