More MSVC fixes

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat May 4 20:39:45 CDT 2002

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at bigfoot.com> writes:

> I would argue that compatibility with MS' rc is more important...

I don't see why this is so important. The resource compiler is
included in the tree, and should be pretty trivial to make work on any
platform that you want to build Wine on. And if it doesn't work right
it needs to be fixed; I don't see why we need to introduce extra
complexity to use another compiler.

Besides, if someone really wants to use the MS compiler, it would be
pretty trivial to enhance bin2res to generate MS-compatible files from
the Wine sources. There's no need to ship binary files for that.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com