native user32 dll

Ulrich Weigand weigand at immd1.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon May 6 15:18:49 CDT 2002

Uwe Bonnes wrote:

> Trying to run with native User32, the first obstacle I meet is K208. After
> the call to K208, DS==0 and things obvious crash. Making K208 a void
> function returning 0 continues until the function GETFASTQUEUE, which
> anounces itself "expect failure!" as the thread-local queue seems not
> initialized at that moment...

Are you sure you have only one task?  For 16-bit tasks, I think we still
have that hidden 'initial task' -- this alone would break things.

The K208 problems look like segments / LDT not being shared.

GetFastQueue was recently broken for native user when Alexandre removed
the Callout to user there ...

Bye,
Ulrich

--