Property Sheet empty

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 13:31:22 CDT 2002

Ricardo, thank you for the detailed bug report.

--- Insyde <insyde at insyde.com.br> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've noticed that property sheet is not yet
> completely implemented. But I've seen no
> errors regarding to it. I've build 2 programs
> one with simple tab control screen and another
> with a property sheet. (I know they're different,
> but I mada this to see the code). Tab control
> works, but the property sheet is not mounted.
> It just shows the tab with no content. Don't know
> if there's already a program to test it, but if you
> want I can send the source.

We started to process our bugs through Bugzilla (see
http://bugs.winehq.com). It would be great if you
submitted the report to Bugzilla with the attached
test application and its sources.
Check if the bug is already submitted. You still can
attach your test case.

Thank you,
Andriy Palamarchuk