Testframework primer needed

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu May 9 06:57:21 CDT 2002

Hallo,

I can't find a primer in the wine distribution. I think it should be
included. Possible subjects: Writing good test, running test on wine and
winxx, ...

Also is there a directive for a failing test to immediatly abort or skip
some part of the program flow?

The reason I ask: Somwhow ../dlls/kernel/testfile.xxx was craeted readonly
before and some test didn't erase it so it was left behind. On the next run
dlls/kernel/tests/file.c test__hread went into an infinite loop about that,
cluttering up the screen, making it hard to find the reason.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de