A little configure change help needed for the mingw/msys port.

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 17:57:35 CDT 2002

> I'd suggest something like that:

Thanks a lot, your patch works perfect. With this command I can now
properly configure.
./configure --host=mingw32 --target=mingw32 --build=mingw32
CFLAGS="-D__MINGW__ -D_WINDOWS -DWINE_NOWINSOCK" CC="gcc -mno-cygwin"
CXX="gcc -mno-cygwin"

There are still a few minor makefile changes that are needed but the
import lib changes you made will take a big load off. I will post a
update to my mingw port TODO/HOWTO guide plus send a few more patches to
wine-patches.

Thanks Again
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson