Attn: component owners list

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sat May 11 13:28:10 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 01:44:53AM -0400, admiral coeyman wrote:
> List,
> 	I'd like to be listed under DOS, but I'm not good enough to be in charge of
> anything.  Right now, I cannot even get wine to compile.  ( signal 11 on
> control.c )
Can you fetch older versions of control.c via CVS until you find one
that doesn't bail out ?
Could you fix the current control.c then in order to make it compile
again for you ?
(create a cvs diff from the working version to the current version to
review changes made in between)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.arcor.de/andi.mohr/