Breakthrough! Can now crosscompile unit tests!

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 14:52:03 CDT 2002

> I couldn't make any of the unit tests compile...
> but that's ok. Stand by for my master plan! :-)

With the latest patch I can compile a blank dll but
not a real one. Ntdll and libwine do not compile right
and they have the exports needed for every other
wine/dll, I will be submitting a bug report for them.

Also Alexandre, wrc compiled resources can be rebuilt
using windress so I will change the bug in bugzilla.
All that is needed now is a fix for the build system
when using mingw/cygwin to pass the wrc compiled
resources to windress then link.