Breakthrough! Can now crosscompile unit tests!

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 15:50:23 CDT 2002

> This should be fixed by my latest patch too. At least it
> seems to work for me when cross-compiling, I have sucessfully
> built winemine.exe with mingw (you need to remove ntdll and
> libwine from the link to make it work, I'll try to fix that shortly).

Kickass. I just built winemine with no problems. Mingw doesn't come with
ntdll.a import lib so if the dll does really require something from
ntdll
we will still need to build the import lib from the ntdll def right?

Also what about libwine? Do the Wine/dlls require it or would this be
part of
dll speration?

I don't know where they are at in the wine tree as I havent had time to
look but
for the ReactOS port we moved the wine debugging interfaces (FIXME,
TRACE, WARN)
to our ntdll although I don't know if it worked or not. Lacking
windowing we
were not able to really test much of our port.

I will try to do some more patches today or tommrow for a few minor
things.

Thanks Again
Steven