Attn: component owners list

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 12:19:16 CDT 2002

--- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On May 13, 2002 01:01 pm, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
>
> > For convenience I prefer to have one person for
> one
> > component even in case when this person actually
> does
> > less work then others.
>
> Sure, I understand. Guy can forward stuff to me as
> he sees fit.

This is completely up to you guys. The process can be
reverse - you can forward bugs to Guy ;-)

I suggest you to search for bugs, assigned to Guy and
take ones he did not start to work on. These will be
with NEW status. Status becomes ASSIGNED when you
actually accept the bug. It is better to accept a bug
only if you work on it. Otherwise leave it with NEW
status, somebody else can pick it up.
So in each moment of time there will be a few bugs
with status ASSIGNED, assigned to you, a few with
status ASSIGNED assigned to Guy and the rest will be
with status NEW, assigned to Guy.

Andriy