Component owners 2

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 14:06:01 CDT 2002

--- Tony Lambregts <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net>
wrote:
> Right now there are only three of us [four if you
> count Marcus] doing
> triage on bugs. I have some comments and questions
> about various bugs
> and how to deal with them in a general nature.
> I don't want to clutter
> up wine devel  with  useless stuff but I think they
> should be talked
> about.  Would it be better to have discussions of a
> general nature on
> wine bugs or on wine devel.

I think it is Ok to discuss Bugzilla-specific issues
and bugs on wine-devel, because:
1) this is a very important part of development
process. I do not want to create feeling that Bugzilla
issues are lower priority than other development
tasks.
2) I'm sure this is of interest of bigger audience
than a few people you mentioned.

Andriy