configure.in

Ian D. Stewart idstewart at compuvative.com
Mon May 13 22:51:32 CDT 2002

Howdy Folks,

I'm walking through 'IMPLEMENTING A NEW DLL' in DEVELOPER-HINTS.  Step
3 reads:

Add the directory (and the generated .o file for the module) in:     +
./configure.in (in AC_OUTPUT macro at the end of the file to
       trigger the Makefile generation),
     + ./Makefile.in (in LIBSUBDIRS and LIBOBJS macros)
     + ./dlls/Makefile.in (in SUBDIRS macro)

Far as I can tell, there is no configure.in.  The closest I could find
is configure.ac.  Is this the file that needs to be edited, or am I
missing something?

Thanx,
Ian