Component owners 2

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue May 14 02:12:48 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 01:53:29AM +0200, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> And who is from this list responsible for opengl? Or which module covers that?

Well, you can add me on that one. I planned to look at that bug report one
of these days, but I was pretty busy with other projects :-)

And as long as we speak of graphics, you can add me to the DirectX component
as I must be with Marcus the non-TransGaming guy who has the most knowledge
in it :-)

                                    Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/