Winelib apps and PATH

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Tue May 14 17:08:21 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:44:07PM +0200, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Shouldn't we provide a default drive for /usr or
> /usrlocal/bin in the config file ? This would solve
> the "can't load winedbg 123456" issue that users
> usually include in their first reports.
> (the debugger cannot be launched because it's in
> /usr/local/bin)

While I think that doing something like this should really be done,
I don't like mixing windows/wine executables and linux (aka native
os) executables. Maybe some directory like /usr/local/win (or winebin)
would be better.

  Ciao
            Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know