winehq.com or winehq.org?

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed May 15 12:57:03 CDT 2002

The story is pretty simple. The .com site is the original name to WineHQ
before and after Corel hosted the site. CodeWeavers originally
registered .org to simply be a mirror of the .com site. But, since they
are now both hosted on the exact same server it does not really matter
which you use.

It is my suggestion to use .org as the preferred as it seems to sound
better than .com on an open source site.