Fix to get Unreal Tournament-based installers to work from root of CD

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 19:49:57 CDT 2002

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:
> Dustin Navea <speeddymon at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Hopefully this doesn't break anything.  If it
> does, I
> > will attempt to fix the open_winelib_app being
> called
> > problem...  I may need some help though...
>
> The real problem is that for some reason Wine didn't
> recognize
> setup.exe as a Window binary. That's what you'll
> need to fix, your
> patch is only hiding the problem.

hmm, it recognizes the original (root of cd) Setup.exe
as a windows binary but not System\Setup.exe when you
run the first mentioned one...but when you run the 2nd
one directly it loads it up (before and after patching
just fine, as a windows binary) i will need some
assistance in debugging this... any chance you could
apply the "mask" until a real solution is found (and
submitted)?

-Dustin