wine/ dlls/Makefile.in dlls/avicap32/Makefile. ...

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu May 16 23:06:56 CDT 2002

On May 16, 2002 11:37 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Log message:
> 	Removed most imports of ntdll since we no longer import Wine internal
> 	functions from there.

Yay! I've been advocating putting all the wine-specific stuff in a "helper" dlls
(libwine) for soo long now, specifically for the purpose of the "Windows" port.

Now, the linking things is still a bit of mistery to me. Let's see:
  -- libwine is linked with all DLLs using the host's native dynlinking tool
  -- when a program is loaded, _wine_ loads the required DLLs which
in turns gets linked by the OS to libwine.

Is that so? To be honest, this is how I *think* it works, I haven't actually gone
through the code, but I'm feeling lazy tonight :)))

--
Dimi.