Mingw devel stuff Part2

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 02:06:51 CDT 2002

After that patch I am also able to compile these dlls
Comcat.dll
Crtdll.dll
Msisys.ocx
Netapi32.dll
Riched32.dll
Serialui.dll
Twain_32.dll
Wintrust.dll

I know that some of them are mostly stubs but its still a good start.
I understand WINEs crtdll just forwards call to msvcrt.dll but will
this also work on a Windows Target? I was under the impression this
Wouldn't work due to crtdll not being thread safe. Or will this only
Work on *NIX hosts using wines MSVCRT?

Its not a big deal to the ReactOS project as we already have crtdll and
msvcrt
we maintain but it would always be nice to have one less thing to keep
up.

Thanks
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson