Links on wine-{devel, patches} archives are not excactly broken.

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr
Mon May 20 05:39:48 CDT 2002

Halo,

Since there is a lot of talk about switching winehq.com to winehq.org I
thought I mention something that bothers me in case some kind of
reorganization takes place.

1) No newsgroup gateway anymore. What a pitty! But anyway one can always
        read from the archives, which brings us to the second observation.

2)This is a typical link in the monhtly index by date
http://www.integrita.com/cgi-local/lwgate.pl/WINE-PATCHES/archives/2002-05/date/article-158.html
And here is the same article but linked through the previous article
http://www.integrita.com/cgi-local/lwgate.pl/WINE-PATCHES/archives/2002-05/Date/article-158.html

Notice the data vs Date thing that breaks my browser (mozilla) visited
links (All links are not visited in the main index page).

  Thanks in advance.

    .Bill