Part 1 - Mingw Port Status 5-20-02

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 19:28:05 CDT 2002

> Actually none of the Wine dlls should import msvcrt, at least
> not on Unix. We could add the import only for the mingw case,
> but I'd argue that the mingw linker should be doing this
> automatically.

Ok I will add that to the list. I will be submitting patches/bug reports
To the mingw team in the next week or so. Is there anything else that
you
Think we need from mingw?

The current list of mingw bugs -

MAX_PATH mess in stdlib.h
Basetsd.h Win64 bugs.
Add libshlwapi.a and libntdll.a to mingw
libkernel32.a - Missing toolhlp api exports.
Auto-import of libmsvcrt.a always by linker

Thanks
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson