Loadorder should check library name, not path

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue May 21 15:53:13 CDT 2002

    Alexandre> Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:
    >> There are two cases: - <windows/system> is populated with some
    >> executables. Calling them directly causes immediate crash

    Alexandre> Only if windows/system is not configured as system
    Alexandre> directory. I don't see why you'd want to do that.

Several possibilities:
- several versions of winxx are available. You are trying to run one
executable in the context of another system
- you have an empty <windows/system> directory and want to run application
from the <windows/system> directory of the winxx available on your system.

At least me stumbled in some situations on that problem with native dlls
loaded while I configured/requested builtins.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de