Please comment - I'm stuck! (was: Re: Wine crash before initialization ...)

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 22 03:38:52 CDT 2002

    Martin> I hate to shout around, but I really need advice with this one.
    Martin> Thanks, Martin

Some comments, probably of not too jmuch help:

For a long time, winelib was known not to work with c++, as the
initialization was a problem. I thought that problem was solved
however. Read the archive to find out more about that.

Other hints:
- What does a debuglog tell about the crash?
- Does the programm run compiled a windows executable?
- Check you C++ compiler

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de