Cleanup code in winemaker wrapper broken?

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Wed May 22 08:08:45 CDT 2002

I finally start to get around my initialization problem.
However I got crashes in the Test_wrapper routine generated by winemaker
in the cleanup code.

This winemaker-generated code:

    /* Cleanup and done */
    FreeLibrary(hApp);
    if (hMFC!=NULL) {
        FreeLibrary(hMFC);
    }
    dlclose(appLibrary);

must be commented out, and the app works as expected.
Is it possible that the cleanup code in wine has changed?

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409