Gone for the day

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 18:26:48 CDT 2002

Just to let you all know, I am out for the rest of the
day, I just remembered some stuff I need to take care
of in the real world before it hits 6pm CST...

-Dustin

If you need anything I will reply tomorrow

P.S. I will be gone Monday, also, since the school and
CompUSA are closed in observance of Memorial Day ;)
hopefully when I get my first paycheck at my new job I
can afford to get my cable back ;) we will see...