Quick question on the Cygwin/Mingw port

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 21:48:39 CDT 2002

Hola,
I'm on the road traveling till Monday so I sent the question here rather
then cygwin support because I figured someone here has to have a little
cygwin and mingw experience.

I'm using cygwin to host my mingw WINE devel with --target=mingw
--host-mingw --build=mingw -mno-cygwin and -fnative-struct and it is
still linking to cygwin1.dll. I don't really understand whats going on
because it doesn't seem to be using any of the exports from cygwin1.dll
but if I try to test the dlls/programs/tools on another box it bitches
about missing the dll.

If anyone has any insight please let me know or just send this to
/dev/null

Thanks
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson