note on bug status for lower numbered bugs...

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 12:54:25 CDT 2002

I am the one doing all the work on Bugzilla last night
and today to close/resolve the bugs that are fixed and
remind people of the ones that aren't.  I hit 1-100
last night and today and I will get 100-200 on
Tuesday, that should help cleanup some of the mess on
there ;)

-Dustin

P.S. are Jim or Susan at codeweavers still active in
the wine project, i.e. still working for codeweavers,
or are their email addresses just dummies now?