Clear an old button text in WM_SETTEXT as Windows does

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Mon May 27 10:51:29 CDT 2002

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

>"Tony Lambregts" <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net> wrote:
>

>>I entered the bug report based on some research and Dmitry's comments.
>>

>Tony, many thanks for your efforts. Could you please give more details
>regarding your research?
>

>> I hope I got it right. Dmitry could you have a look to make sure I
>>haven't got it totally screwed up?
>>

>I'm afraid that the bug is not in the button.c code, but somewhere
>in the GDI/x11drv font/text supporting layer.

Well you would know better than I would. I was looking at the code from
the standpoint of where the problem shows up, (where the call is made to
be more precise). If you think the problem is in the supporting layer
then I am not about to tell you your wrong.  If you could update the bug
report with the information you think is relevant (when you have time) I
would apperciate it.

Tony Lambregts