SafeDisc-1 semi-cleaned note...

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue May 28 20:58:51 CDT 2002

Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart at skynet.be> writes:

> There are two patches in there. The first one sets a fault handler for the
> SharedUserData. This looks fine to me, and will probably be applied when
> memory/emulate.c will be applied.

It still isn't clear to me why you need a fault handler at all. You
could simply put the right data into it at allocation time.

> The second one has been written by Alexandre to fix the process suspension at
> creation time. Once again I'd like to hear from him to know what he doesn't
> like about the code, as he's the one who wrote it :-)

The main problem is that it isn't generic enough, it only applies to
the create process request but other requests have the same problem
and should be fixed too. I'll work on a more general solution.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com