translating docs

Damian Wojslaw damian at wojslaw.pl
Fri May 31 13:55:14 CDT 2002

	Hello

	I just posted similiar thing on wine-users, but Anriy Palamarchuk said, that
he intend to say something about it here. I thought I might as well give him
a good opportunity and ask: what about translating docs? Those at WineHQ and
within Wine tree? What I would like to know is, which of them would you like
to see translated first (as for now, I am, unfortunately, the only person I
know of, that intends to do this)? What about user interface? How do you want
to distribute it - want to have it at your site, or ony host a link? And so
on, and so forth, and whatever... :))))

--
Damian Wojslaw