So lets say we do it

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Fri Nov 1 02:46:26 CST 2002

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 11:18:56PM -0800, Francois Gouget wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > BTW, how can I contribute to the WineHQ CVS? Can I get access to it?
>
> See http://www.winehq.com/development/
>
> Check out Winehq_com.
>
> Actually you can also get the same info there:
> http://www.winehq.com/download/
>
> Argh! Duplication, bad, bad, bad (597).
IMHO, the CVS docu should *all* be moved into Wine Users Guide (basic CVS
download only ! with pointer to Devel Guide) and Wine Developers Guide
(generating patches, applying diffs, ...), and then have only *links*
on WineHQ point to the static links in the HTML versions of these documents.

I've been planning to do this for quite a while, but, ya know,
time and stuff... ;-)

There wasn't much to be said about Winehq_com here, but I just wanted to
point out that CVS docu in general is very suboptimal.

--
The Declaration of Software Freedom:
http://freedevelopers.net/freedomdec/index.php