What does "Printer: Wine Poscript Driver, Error: 709" mean

David.Goodenough at DGA.co.uk David.Goodenough at DGA.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 11:28:22 CST 2002

I installed a program called Mind Manager, and tried to run it.  It
installed OK, but when I came to run it the initial dialog came up and it
was totally unresponsive to either keyboard or mouse.  So I looked around
the system for any errors and found that the title of the window in the KDE
window list was as shown above.  Anyone got any ideas what error 709 means?

Thanks in advance

David