header layout agreements
chris at gnome-de.org
Fri Nov 1 06:12:21 CST 2002
As the topic suggests this thread focusses on the layout of our existing
wine header code. Maybe it sounds a bit pedantic but it's essential to
have unified guidelines all developers should follow:
Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at rogers.com> already did a great job :
He just added additional comments to a common header describing exactly
what still remains to do.
We should have a unified header which contains at least:
* ####### HEADER (normally license terms) ########
* This DLL manages <...>
* -- 1st function
* Internal FAN flags:
* FAN_TASY - specifies our imaginary code
* FAN_TASTIC - this array stores some code (not yet
* -- 2nd function
* -- 3rd function (not yet implemented)
* -- etc.
* Optional :
* -- 1st function: implement FAN_TASTIC.
* -- yet another item
* -- 1st function: we need to handle a call without FAN_TASY being
* -- plain old item
We're already providing detailed information on parameters, return
values etc. above many functions so adding this to the file header
would just bloat it.
Comments on that, please :)
More information about the wine-devel