COM vtable inconsistencies with g++ (was SIGSEGV in IDirectDrawImpl_EnumDisplayModes)

Matthew Bloch matthew at bytemark.co.uk
Sat Nov 2 04:39:21 CST 2002

On Saturday 02 November 2002 10:36, Matthew Bloch wrote:
[snip]
> Lionel, thanks for your efforts, I understand the problem now.  I did a
> fresh build of both wine and the game with this #define added in, but now I
> get a similar error in DirectDrawCreate at ddraw/main.c:267;

Sorry, to clarify this should be line 265 as I added some log statements.
Line 267 in the unmolested source actually *is* a Release call, but it's
definitely an IDirectDraw7_QueryInterface call that this bug happens with.

--
Matthew Bloch         Bytemark Computer Consulting Limited
                                http://www.bytemark.co.uk/