My WineHQ menu structure proposal

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Nov 3 11:48:36 CST 2002

On November 3, 2002 12:38 pm, Jeremy White wrote:
> I'm advocating that the main menu link be called
> 'Supported Applications', and I'm reserving judgement on
> what the resulting page looks like.  However, I think your
> suggestion is fine, so long as the app db is not buried as
> far as you would seem to like it.

No, I don't want to bury the app db. All I'm saying is that
we should have a nice, hand-crafted page saying we support
these apps, give them a start ratings, links to where they
can be downloaded (if applicable), maybe links to a screenshot
or two, etc.

On that page, somewhere visible, we should put a link to the
database, saying: for more information on the support status
of other apps, please visit our community maintained application
database. Or something along the line.

--
Dimi.