Lost Wages (round 2)

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Tue Nov 5 19:20:39 CST 2002

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:38:43PM -0600, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> On the home page, use one of the three theme links. I've made the
> skinning engine pretty simple so more themes/skins could be added in the
> future.

I'd be happy with the classic theme if it wasn't for the serif font:
Classic != Hard to read
In the non classic themes: The headings of the boxes at the right look
quite funny when there is not sufficient space to render them in one
line.

  Thanks!
         Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer at loplof.de>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know